Burger Moe’s is a fun neighborhood restaurant located in the heart of downtown St. Paul ’s West 7th Street district – just 2 blocks west of the Xcel Energy Center. Moe’s offers a relaxed atmosphere, gorgeous outdoor patio, and fabulous food! And the beer …oh the beer! Try one of more than 85 beers from around the globe and as close as St. Paul – with 60 on tap.
“Moe Reasons” why to try Burger Moe’s.
• A gourmet meal should always come with fresh cut fries.
• Burgers should only be made from 100% Angus, Never Frozen
• Use only the highest quality, fresh ingredients, and buy local!
• All of our burgers, hot digg-ity dogs and un-burgers are served on fresh buns baked daily from St. Paul’s own St. Agnes Bakery
• Our produce is purchased locally with special thanks to Farmer Bob at Natura Farms in Marine of St. Croix
• What’s a great burger without a beer, choose from more than 85 of them – 60 on tap!
• Game On! We have 10 flat screens, you choose your spot!
• Service based on your pace not ours.
• Featuring a weekly rotation of beers- from local breweries, your favorites and some you have never even heard of. Try them in a flight, a bottle, a pint, we have it all!
• Voted best patio in St. Paul by Pioneer Press
• Daily happy hours that can’t be beat
Walking Distance from …
The Xcel Energy Center, United Hospital, Minnesota Science Museum and Ordway Center for the Performing Arts.